Date Added: 21 February 2021
: 5 March 2021
Job Title: Account Executive - Healthcare
Working For: Hanover
Length of Contract: Permanent
Hanover is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Healthcare Policy, Advocacy & Public Affairs team.
The Account Executive will provide high-quality monitoring and research services to our existing clients, together with research and administrative support on new business.
They will also be responsible for supporting Parliamentary and marketing events and providing administrative support for meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
The team work with the most exciting healthcare and life sciences organisations, responsible for important breakthroughs in medical science.
This fast-growing practice has been an integral part of the Hanover Group’s overall growth and kept track with the Group’s 25% average annual growth rate over the last five years.
With over half of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies, NHS providers, health technology businesses and charities amongst our clients, we offer a diverse and compelling range of issues and opportunities.
- Monitor Public Policy audiences and Parliamentary business to compile up-to-date records of issues relevant to clients
- Organise logistics for Parliamentary and stakeholder events
- Conduct value-add research and produce high quality draft intelligence reports for existing clients and to support tenders, pitches and new business meetings
- Carry out research and draft intelligence reports for clients
- Draft client meeting agendas and effective action notes from internal account meetings and new business meetings
- Maintain relevant records of target stakeholder and audience groups relevant to your clients and sectors
- Draft presentation materials for new business credentials and pitches, contributing towards new business pitches
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience within an internship or other relevant position either in a UK public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs department, patient group/NGO, Parliament or other relevant organisation
- A passion for the changing health landscape, specifically within UK politics and policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own time effectively
Closing Date: 5 March 2021
Interviews to commence ASAP, start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please submit an application here: https://apply.workable.com/hanovercomms/j/A8A89DF3AA/apply/