Date Added: 12 March 2021
: 30 April 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Blackstock Consulting
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Length of Contract: Permanent
Account Manager to join a highly regarded, fast paced Corporate PR Agency
- Generous benefits, holiday and pension
- Min 2-3 years media relations experience in an agency
Blackstock Consulting is looking for a talented, well-connected and energetic corporate PR expert to help us continue growing our reputation as London’s best informed, and most-respected high growth communications firm. Our clients range from global private equity firms to institutional investors, great estates and FTSE-listed companies, with a heavy focus on the built environment.
Alongside financial, corporate, political and consumer PR, we offer strategic consultancy and an in-house research team known for high-impact reports and thought leadership.
A basic understanding of the property sector, such as the latest policy or industry developments, is a bonus although candidates will ultimately be judged on their track record and proven skills in PR and communications rather than specific sector knowledge.
Key roles and responsibilities:
● Being the account manager or day-to-day lead on client activities;
● Engaging with journalists and digesting relevant media every day;
● Writing press releases, columns and articles;
● Handling clients’ social media accounts;
● Being a line manager and having responsibility for others in the team.
Candidates must demonstrate:
● Two or more years working in a PR agency role;
● Excellent written and spoken English as well as a meticulous eye for detail;
● The ability to work to tight media deadlines on a number of simultaneous projects;
● The ability to manage both other team members and clients, responding and delivering to their demands and pressures;
● Commitment, energy, organisation and responsibility.
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, covering letter and writing sample