Date Added: 24 March 2021
: 9 April 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Local Dialogue
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
Local Dialogue is a leading public affairs / communications consultancy working with clients in both the public and private sectors, including national and regional housebuilders, local authorities, commercial, sport, retail and leisure developers and energy providers.
We are looking to recruit a new confident and proactive Account Manager to join the team within our growing London office, working on projects in London, the Midlands and the South.
This important role would equally suit an existing Account Manager looking for more autonomy and to take the next step in their careers, keen to drive new business growth and develop strong client relationships.
Duties will include:
- Working as a senior member of a team of consultants
- Manage and develop overall client relationships and individual sites, maximising potential billing opportunities
- Develop and deliver innovative and sensitive consultation and engagement strategies from concept to delivery, that achieve client solution and maximise relationship development
- Discover and develop new business opportunities, assist and prepare engaging fee proposals and tender responses
- Attend new business meetings and pitches
- Report on results across managed client accounts
- Produce and oversee the production of client materials
- Assist in the development of the Local Dialogue brand and initiatives to further enhance the continual success and profitability of the business
Desirable skills and experience include:
- At least two years’ experience in a public affairs consultancy or similar setting
- Account management and handling experience
- A strong interest in politics, current affairs, public affairs, local government, planning, regeneration and development, with experience of political campaigning
- A full UK driving licence
- Current professional contacts and within political arenas
- Line management experience
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 9 April 2021
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible (subject to notice period), shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview via Teams or in person depending on Government guidelines. We may appoint ahead of the closing date if we find the right candidate.
To apply for this role or if you wish to have an informal chat about working with us at Local Dialogue, please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org