Date Added: 24 March 2021
: 23 April 2021
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Victoria Prentis MP (North Oxfordshire) +REMOVED
Salary: In line with IPSA payscales
Length of Contract: Permanent
Victoria Prentis MP is looking for a full-time Caseworker to join her Westminster office.
Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a small team. A good telephone manner and strong written skills are essential. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, able to use initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Managing, tracking and resolving casework;
- Dealing with email, letter and telephone enquiries, providing information and support to constituents on a broad range of issues;
- Drafting letters and emails and maintaining detailed case records;
- Undertaking ad hoc research and written tasks;
- Monitoring and updating a social media and online presence in the constituency;
- Assisting with constituency surgeries and other meetings
- Knowledge of Caseworker.mp software would be an advantage.
The following skills are essential:
- A friendly and confident telephone manner;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong proactive work ethic;
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work independently;
- An ability to exercise initiative and work in a sensitive and confidential manner;
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 23 April 2021
Interviews will be held virtually via Zoom on a rolling basis and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please send a CV and short covering letter to Mrs Catharine Wozniak (email@example.com).
REMOVED 08/04/21- This role has been filled