Date Added: 26 March 2021
: 30 April 2021
Job Title: Senior Social Change Consultant
Working For: The Social Change Agency
Salary: £35,000 p/a
Length of Contract: Fixed term for 1 year
What you’ll be doing
The following are key duties and responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:
Project Delivery and Client Management 70%
- Coordinating and implementing client projects, development of project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff.
- Leading in client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls
- Report writing that can incorporate qualitative and quantitative research and/or communicates back to clients a summary of our work together in a practical and actionable way.
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings
- Some basic budget management on specific projects
Team Management – 20%
- You will be managing a team of up to 3 full time and one part time consultants.
- We have a very collaborative way of working and you will very often be working with people across the entirety of the business on a regular basis, but you will lead on the pastoral care, time management, and professional development of your team.
- Work with the Head of Consultancy and the Principal Director to manage capacity and resource effectively
Proposals and Business Development 5%
- Support the team to reach the business development targets
- Developing proposals for small consultancy projects
- Support on writing bids.
- Spotting new business opportunities
Internal Business Practices – 5%
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as applicable.
- Support with internal activities and support the development of the wider team that contribute to The Social Change Agency’s overall mission and strategy
- Provide support as required to the administration of the consulting practice.
To apply please fill out the application form which can be found on our website here: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/job-opportunity-senior-social-change-consultant/
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We will be assessing applications and interviewing candidates as and when we receive them.
To apply please fill out this application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC27GKp9qbJbW-R2MLbYrrpOtPiAwA8KTTB7WK2s_suyqGEQ/viewform
If you are deeply interested in the role but will not be able to pull together your application immediately for any reason please do inform us by emailing email@example.com and we will consider this in reviewing applicants, but we can make no guarantee that the position will remain open to you once we have found the right fit.