Date Added: 26 March 2021
: 9 April 2021
Job Title: Political Adviser
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are seeking a Political Adviser within the Conservative Research Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical individual with excellent political judgement and strong attention to detail.
• Producing political briefings.
• Researching political stories.
• Analysing political activity and producing meaningful, relevant material in response.
• Liaising with and supporting other Political Advisers and Special Advisers.
• Providing general political output.
Your professional experience:
• Good political judgement.
• Attention to detail.
• Fluent and clear written style.
• Good communication skills.
• Research and analytical skills.
• The ability to work independently to produce material of a political nature.
• A strong academic background.
• A good grasp of current public policy issues.
• A commitment to the Conservative Party, its aims, and its values.
Closing Date: 9 April 2021
Please submit a CV & Cover Letter to Recruitment@Conservatives.com with the Job Title in the subject line.