Date Added: 27 March 2021
: 30 April 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Beartas
Salary: £18,000 for 3 days per week (£30,000 per annum pro-rata)
Length of Contract: Initial 6 month fixed term
Beartas is looking to recruit a new Account Manager to support the business across a multitude of accounts. You will be responsible for managing client accounts, research, concept development and supporting business development.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and agency experience to support our growing team of political strategy and communication specialists. The successful candidate will be interested in politics, particularly local and regional government, and understand the importance of client relationship management.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
• A strong interest in politics, knowledge of local government would be helpful.
• Good command of written English.
• To be happy and comfortable on the phone.
• To be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• To be organised and capable of working to a deadline.
• To be happy working as part of a team.
• A willingness to learn, particularly in new areas and work across accounts.
• The willingness to support occasional evening and weekend working such as attending conferences, events and evening meetings.
• Strategic thinker who can develop concepts and proposals
• Strong communication skills
• Commercially aware
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle pressure of a busy workload
• Engaged in social media
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and we may recruit to the role before the closing date.
To apply, please send a CV and a one-side A4 Cover Letter to Emma Blint at firstname.lastname@example.org.