Date Added: 27 March 2021
: 8 April 2021
Job Title: Communications and Engagement Lead
Working For: CEASE UK (Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
WE ARE THE CENTRE TO END ALL SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
And we’re on a mission to expose and dismantle the driving forces behind sexual exploitation in the UK.
The Communications & Engagement Lead is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is ready to lead the way we communicate as a young, ambitious charity. We’ve spent six months developing our brand and a new website (launching end April) which will become a rallying point for action and the engine of all our communications work. We’ve dug the foundations, now it’s the time to start building.
Who’s this role for?
CEASE has a huge goal. It’s not for the faint hearted. But this could be the role for you if you embrace our vision for a world without sexual exploitation. You’d be at home in the team if you instinctively share our values: brave, assured, creative, determined and open.
We’re looking for a brilliant, incisive communicator, who has already cut their teeth in a digital communications team and is ready to lead. You’ll have the ability to plan and create from scratch and the confidence to be a significant part of the team from day one, being the sole dedicated comms role (for now). We are an inclusive organisation and hope to hear from applicants from all backgrounds.
Our small team is spread across Cardiff, Manchester and London. You can do this role from wherever you’re based, so long as you have a decent internet connection and are not allergic to Zoom.
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of cross-platform campaigns and projects
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of a communications and engagement strategy to raise awareness of CEASE as a whole
- Management of the new website ceaseuk.org (due to relaunch in April 2021)
- Day to day management of and forward planning for social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Content creation for social media, web and email
- Collaborating with CEO and our PR and Public Affairs consultants on media and public affairs campaigns
- Working closely with the team members responsible for our Gen Z engagement and Legal
- Collaboration with CEO on strategic communications planning and evaluation
- Coordinating fundraising drives for CEASE
For full job description, person specification, terms and how to apply visit https://ceaseuk.org/vacancies
Closing Date: 8 April 2021
We plan to hold interviews via Zoom on Thurs 15 April. Please let us know if you could attend on this day.
Start date May 2021.
Closing time: 12 noon.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter explaining why this role should be yours, and equal opportunities form to Vanessa Morse email@example.com marked ‘Communications Lead’.
For full job pack visit https://ceaseuk.org/vacancies but if you have other questions contact Vanessa on the address above.