Date Added: 30 March 2021
: 13 April 2021
Job Title: Constituency Support Officer
Working For: Bell Ribeiro-Addy MP (Streatham)
Salary: £24,000 – £35,352
Length of Contract:
Bell Ribeiro-Addy, MP for Streatham, is looking to hire a full-time Constituency Support Officer for her busy constituency office. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with sound political judgement and excellent attention to detail.
Working in a busy office as part of a team, the successful candidate with be supporting Bell in her work with local residents across the constituency of Streatham.
- A highly motivated staff member to learn the role of Constituency Support Officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence interacting with, and advocating on behalf of, people at all levels.
- Excellent use of IT including Microsoft Outlook
- Prioritise a demanding workload to meet deadlines and with an eye for detail
- Deal with issues in a confidential manner
- Good with people and a team player
- Manage and triage an extremely busy email Inbox
- Maintain the MPs diary to a high standard
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 13 April 2021
Interview dates: w/c 19th April 2021
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject matter, please state ‘[YOUR NAME] – Constituency Support Officer for Bell Ribeiro-Addy MP’