Date Added: 30 March 2021
: 8 April 2021
Job Title: Campaigns Manager
Working For: a client of Michael Page
Salary: Up to £45,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
About Our Client
- To draft (or manage the drafting as appropriate) our client's position on key policy developments
- To support the development, monitoring and delivery of stakeholder engagement plans that meet campaign objectives.
- To deliver campaigns, as set out in the strategy and annual business plan, report back on progress and evaluate performance to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- To manage direct reports within the campaigns team, ensuring clarity of objectives in campaign plans and performance in line with business goals and behaviours.
- To build relationships and represent the REC with policy makers and influencers relevant to our client's campaign objectives.
- To manage our client's Employment Policy Committee (EPC)- as a key mechanism for engaging with members, ensuring their voice and input is represented in campaign work.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of public affairs /government campaign management in a private or not-for-profit environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Influence and lobbying skills with policy makers and stakeholders
- Project management capabilities - capable of writing and delivering on a campaign plan
- Stakeholder engagement and networking credentials
- Team management skills
- Network of contacts, relevant to the sector or able to provide evidence of how to develop a network
- An understanding of what motivates people to get involved in a campaign, and using that skill to engage members and bring in potential members
- An understanding of employment and recruitment policy issues
For more info: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/campaigns-manager/ref/jn-032021-2551931
Closing Date: 8 April 2021
Provision interview dates - 15th and 17th April for the first round.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For more info: