Date Added: 30 March 2021
: 8 April 2021
Job Title: Senior Campaigns Advisor
Working For: a client of Michael Page
Salary: Up to £35,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
About Our Client
A membership body
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key opinion-formers, officials and decision makers across the UK political landscape
- Proactively identify and drive forward key policy issues affecting our members in the healthcare sector with policy makers
- Represent the views of members in external meetings and forums with the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England/Improvement and other public procurement bodies.
- Research and prepare position papers, consultation responses, briefings, correspondence and amendments on key legislation and policy initiatives as required.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that all campaign messaging is underpinned by well-researched and accurate information and analysis.
- Work with marketing and membership team to ensure that campaign messages and policy developments are communicated effectively
- Work with the media manager to translate complex policy and regulatory issues into straight-forward press lines.
- Engage with members on policy issues to raise awareness of government policy developments and gain insight to inform policy positions.
- Contribute to articles for external publications and write blogs
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of the workings of government, parliament and the policy making process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with parliamentarians, decision makers and member businesses.
- Policy experience with the ability to both analyse and translate complex policy for different audiences
- Developed research and analytical skills and the ability to draft high quality briefings, parliamentary questions, letters and amendments as required
- Experience in employment and labour market policies
- Understanding of Health and Social Care policy
For more info: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/senior-campaigns-advisor/ref/jn-032021-2551930
Closing Date: 8 April 2021
Provision interview dates we are looking at the 15th and 17th April for the first round.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: