Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 30 May 2021
Job Title: Freelance Data Researcher
Working For: DeHavilland
Salary: Agreed hourly rate
Length of Contract: Freelance
Political intelligence provider DeHavilland is looking to take on several freelancers with varying levels of experience in providing data and research support, starting in early April. The work would suit freelancers or students keen to supplement their income.
Tasks will depend on the project and may include:
- Performing detailed research on a wide range of subjects in sectors such as energy, health and financial services
- Reviewing content and extracting political data for further analysis
- Categorising political data to ensure completeness and consistency of information
- Writing detailed research reports
- Work on variety of projects across various subjects and sectors
- Use DeHavilland research portal and carry out desk research
- Projects can fit around other work, but must be delivered within agreed timeframes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong research and writing skills, and an ability to work with large datasets
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple assignments and project deliverables
- Ability to work at pace and adapt as needed to meet changing demands
- Interest in and working knowledge of UK and / or EU politics and political institutions is desirable
- A broad understanding of qualitative and quantitative analysis and research methods is an advantage
We believe politics shouldn't happen without you. We bring expert clarity to the changing political environment, enabling our customers to enhance their influence and anticipate risks and opportunities.
We're a brand with the autonomy to make changes quickly, but with the support of a larger organisation. This enables us to constantly refine our political intelligence and research services and gives our employees the freedom to explore and develop.
Closing Date: 30 May 2021
We are looking for a freelance researcher to support a project in healthcare starting on Monday 12 April (approximately 40-50 hours across 4 weeks).
We are also looking to add to our stable of freelancers who are available to work on projects throughout the year.
If you would like to join our freelancers, please send a CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com. Please state your hourly rate when applying.
We will invite suitable candidates for a short interview.