Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 30 April 2021
Job Title: Programme Manager - Health and Social Care
Working For: techUK
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum plus company benefits
Length of Contract: Permanent
With health and care systems around the globe facing increasing pressures, the use of digital technology has never been more important. The organisation has a vibrant Health and Social Care programme - working on behalf of a range of exciting technology companies who are revolutionising health and care, and they have partnerships with an array of central NHS bodies. This role acts as a link between the tech sector and policymakers and customers in health and social care, ultimately delivering maximum value to members.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Health and Social Care Programme, reporting to the Programme Head. The position requires the ability to work on a large range of activities, from high profile research projects to supplier engagement events. You can expect to engage with senior officials and tech leaders from across the health and social care system.
- Assist the Head of Programme in the implementation of techUK’s Health and Social Care Programme
- Support the Head of Programme in delivering the objectives of the Health and Social Care Council, including the smooth running of Council meetings, and delivering stakeholder engagement activities
- Successfully lead, manage and deliver the programme of industry events and meetings
- Manage techUK’s partnerships and relationships with key NHS and social care bodies
- Raise the profile of the programme through effective use of comms channels such as regular newsletters, social media and ensuring regular content is available on the website
- Manage a number of techUK member accounts to help with retention and ensure members are maximising value from wider techUK membership
- Produce summaries of key policy documents and support the preparation of public policy submissions to regulatory reviews or government consultations
- A self-motivated individual who is comfortable leading several projects
- Able to articulate, explain and sell the benefits of techUK to a range of audiences from government to potential new members
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the Health and Social Care tech landscape and the role of techUK
- Strong knowledge of public policy and public affairs
- Experience of writing reports, briefing notes, and responding to public sector consultations
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
You will be contacted if you are shortlised for the position. Due to the volume of applications received, if you have not heard back within 3 weeks of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
A full version of the job description can be found on our website.
To apply for this role, please send a short cover letter (max. 500 words) and a copy of your CV together with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to commencement of employment.