Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 14 April 2021
Job Title: Freelance Committee Summary Writer
Working For: DeHavilland
Length of Contract: Freelance
Political intelligence provider DeHavilland is looking to add to its stable of freelance writers available to take on regular work in covering committees in the UK and EU Parliaments.
- Able to write well and at speed in English
- Attention to detail
- Can follow house style guide
- Interest in and working knowledge of UK and / or EU politics and political institutions
- Would suit freelancers or students keen to supplement their income
- 2-12 hours per week when Parliament is sitting
- Variety of topics
- Some work needs to take place during the day, some is best done in the evening. Ideally you would be able to do both, but we will always confirm your availability.
Closing Date: 14 April 2021
We will invite suitable candidates for a short interview and written test following the deadline.
If you would like to join our freelancers, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
If you would like to have an informal chat about the work, please call 020 3033 2176