Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 16 April 2021
Job Title: Content Manager
Working For: Dods Group plc
Length of Contract: Permanent
Dods is looking for a talented Content Manager who will research, write and deliver cutting-edge content on a wide range of D&I themes.
What we are looking for an individual to do:
• Identify and research relevant D&I topics and policy issues and transform them into market-leading, commercially viable events.
• Build insight into the key issues, stakeholders and discussion points between thought leaders in the D&I space.
• Research and execute new opportunities within the D&I market and sector portfolio.
• Schedule, copy-write and create excellent copy for our websites and marketing channels.
• Develop and execute a content-led marketing strategy to engage new and existing audiences, support acquisition and produce sales.
What you need to succeed:
• Strong proven experience (2+ years) in a content-based role (essential).
• Experience writing excellent copy for a range of audiences (essential).
• Previous experience writing email marketing copy (desirable).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Attention to detail.
• An active interest in Diversity and Inclusion.
• Experience working in Diversity and Inclusion (desirable)
• Action Oriented: Ability to use strong organisational and analytical abilities to take on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
• Flexible, quick thinker, highly organised and can deal with tight deadlines and a demanding environment.
What we offer in return:
• 25 days annual leave
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Reward Discount Portal
• Exclusive Shard Member Discounts
• Government Workplace Pension Scheme
• Virtual GP
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Wellbeing activities, such as Yoga
• Social Activities
• Employee referral programme
• Monthly employee awards
Closing Date: 16 April 2021
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Dods an inclusive and supportive workplace.
Please forward your CV demonstrating you meet the above criteria for the role, along with details of your desired salary to email@example.com