Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 16 April 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: Hanover
Length of Contract: Permanent
Hanover is looking for a Senior Account Manager (SAM) to join the Healthcare Policy, Advocacy & Public Affairs team.
The SAM will provide high-quality public affairs services to Hanover clients, contribute towards new business activity, and provide project management services for clients.
The team works across government relations, public affairs, market access, policy, advocacy and corporate communications across health and business. With over half of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies, as well as NHS providers, health technology businesses and charities amongst our clients, we offer a diverse and compelling range of issues and opportunities.
- Build and execute breakthrough political and NHS campaigns to deliver tangible policy change for our clients
- Run environment changing events for a range of audiences including politicians, policy makers, NHS stakeholders and patient groups
- Deliver important intelligence to our clients by utilising the Hanover network and building your own network
- Draft reports with impact for clients on topics including trade/business policy, disease or NHS policy areas
- Support the management of expert steering groups to drive thought-leadership for clients
- Contribute towards new business pitches, being a core part of the team in building creative strategies and tactics
- Deliver marketing activity to support Hanover Health’s business growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience from a public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs department, patient group/NGO, Parliament or other relevant organisation
- Good knowledge of health policy and ability to analyse developments within the NHS and commercial environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Eye for detail and ability to think critically about your own work and that of others
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills. Being comfortable managing and delegating work upwards and downwards in the team
- Work with junior colleagues on their professional and personal development
Hanover is an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within our company and the wider industry.
Closing Date: 16 April 2021
Interviews to take place ASAP. Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please submit an application via this link: https://apply.workable.com/hanovercomms/j/D1A5817F59/apply/