Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 21 April 2021
Job Title: Outreach Coordinator
Working For: Rethinking Security
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Salary: £35,000 PA Gross
Length of Contract: 12 months (extension possible)
Rethinking Security is seeking a full-time Outreach Coordinator to lead its engagement with local groups and grassroots activists. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced outreach professional or campaigner to join our small team and help to build a movement across the country in support of change in the UK’s policy, discourse and approach to security.
- To support the development of a strong and broad grassroots movement in favour of changing the UK’s approach to security policy.
- To expand, inspire and mobilise Rethinking Security’s network of supporters, working with people and groups around the UK to help them identify and develop campaign actions.
- To facilitate research with and for diverse groups on their security needs and priorities.
- To provide training and resources to support local discussion, campaigning and activism around human security issues.
- To contribute to the wider strategy development and implementation of our new Alternative Security Review project.
Full details and a JD and Person Specification can be found on our website - https://rethinkingsecurity.org.uk/work-with-us/
Closing Date: 21 April 2021
Interviews (virtual) are planned for week commencing 03 May 2021.
Start date is May or June 2021.
Please send a CV (max 2 pages) and 1 page letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.00 (BST) on the closing date. Please title your email ‘Application: Outreach Coordinator’.
Receipt of applications will be confirmed but we regret that, as a small organisation, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates and cannot offer feedback on other applications.