Date Added: 26 July 2021
: 22 September 2021
Job Title: Policy Officer
Working For: A client of Michael Page
Length of Contract: Permanent
- Gathering, analysing, and interpreting evidence from a wide range of sources to inform and support the development of policy.
- Designing and delivering engagement and consultation exercises to support an iterative approach to policy development.
- Analysing consultation responses to deliver insights and recommendations, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Writing policy and analysis reports to an excellent standard, for a wide range of audiences.
- Liaising with government bodies and senior stakeholder groups on emerging policy issues.
- Experience of working in public policy, preferably at a national level.
- Good knowledge and experience of policy development processes and how different research and evaluation methodologies can support this.
- Proven research skills across a range of policy areas.
- Drafting policy documents and reports with an ability to translate complex concepts
- Proven policy development skills including the ability to co-create policy solutions through an evidence-based approach and working with internal departments and external stakeholders.
Closing Date: 22 September 2021
Interview date is TBC
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you'd like to find out more about this role or apply for this position
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to let you know if you are unsuccessful for this position.