Date Added: 16 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Mattison Public Relations
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is a job for someone who would relish the opportunity to have their work featured by the UK’s most influential media and to be at forefront of the PR industry.
Our practice offers the full range of public relations, media relations, social media campaigns, and opinion research. After training your job will include:
- Researching and writing drafts of press releases and other content
- Participating in client meetings and producing contact reports
- Dealing with queries from the media
About Mattison Public Relations
Mattison Public Relations is a financial and professional services public relations consultancy based near Borough Market, London.
We are seen as the PR agency that delivers the best results for its clients in the most
influential media –getting our clients in the FT, Times and Telegraph on a daily basis.
For a PR agency we provide a unique level of business insight. We regularly produce pioneering research on behalf of our clients into diverse topics, ranging from fintech, trends in the stock market, emerging market debt and global competitiveness through to restaurant sector profitability.
Our clients include law firms, banks, private equity funds, hedge funds, specialist lenders, accountancy firms and financial advisors.
We encourage teamwork and collaboration to ensure you are exposed to an interesting range of topics. We can promise excellent career progression for talented and dedicated recruits.
If you want a job where you get to exercise your intellectual curiosity, then this is it.
- Regular career review and development assessment
- Highly competitive salary
- Management-led training
- Attendance at a wide range of social events
- Annual bonus
Qualifications/ skills preferred
- University graduate
- Some basic knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services
- Good written and oral communications
- Attention to detail
- Able to cope with deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player
- Enthusiasm for learning
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application individually.