Date Added: 18 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Director- Financial Services
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and award winning UK Public Affairs team within a leading integrated communications agency.
Working in this team, you will play a key role in developing and enhancing client relationships while overseeing the overall direction and delivery of strategic UK public affairs client activity. In this role, you will play a leading role in the Financial Services sector, but may also gain exposure to a range of clients and sectors. These sectors span: FS, FinTech, Technology, Energy and Transport and Infrastructure.
- The ability to motivate and engage account teams to deliver outstanding performance and service to clients.
- Providing strategic overview of accounts and proactively advising clients on new issues/external environment and contributing to strategic planning meetings with the client.
- Building and maintaining key relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and policy makers.
- Overseeing and leading client marketing and retention.
- Identifying and expanding new opportunities for growing existing business and developing new business opportunities
- Managing junior account teams
- Experience in a related role with some prior consultancy experience
- Strong parliamentary knowledge and understanding, as well as Financial Services regulatory knowledge and experience
- Highly competent in all written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to organise regular and timely meetings with colleagues to ensure service levels are maintained.
- The ability and desire to continuously learn new areas of policy
Closing Date: 30 September 2021