Date Added: 18 August 2021
: 29 September 2021
Job Title: Account Manager / Account Director
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is a superb opportunity to join the property team within an award-winning, fast-growing agency. You will be involved in work on some of the most exciting issues facing London, which is for some of the highest profile clients and projects across the public and private sectors. Specializing in development of economic and social infrastructure, the agency works with some of the largest organisations in the UK to build understanding, explain benefits and create advocacy. The work done is informed by in depth knowledge and understanding, based on close monitory of national and local government work.
- Taking charge of accounts and driving them forward, using initiative and proactively to achieve delivery for the client
- Devise and deliver engagement and consultation strategies to help gain planning permissions
- Coming up with leads and sharing intelligence to help win new business
- Being a main point of contract directly for clients, where appropriate, and establishing strong relationships with clients and associates.
- Ability to manage junior teams and review work to ensure the highest quality.
- Experience working in an agency and strong experience in media relations
- Confidence dealing with senior individuals in the private and public sectors
- Excellent organisational / administrative abilities to be able to manage a varied workload and juggle multiple priorities.
- Understanding of local and regional government, preferably within London
- Clear thinker with the ability to condense complex issues into clear and concise messages
Closing Date: 29 September 2021