Date Added: 18 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Director - Energy & Industrial
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Length of Contract: Permanent
Our client, one of the world’s leading global communications agencies, is looking to recruit an experienced Public Affairs Account Director to join their growing Energy and Industrials team.
As an Account Director, you will be part of a growing team that has a portfolio of clients that is diverse both in terms of core business, and also in terms of target audiences. After several years of double-digit growth, you will be joining a team that enjoys a genuine spirit of team collaboration. The team works on issues that range from managing the energy transition, to supporting the rollout of electric vehicle infrastructure and the development of smart cities, through to ending plastic pollution and much more.
- Managing large account teams and client budgets
- Advising on the media agenda, delivery fully integrated campaigns and driving content across a range of channels
- Ensuring that the excellent work is consistently delivered and strong client service
- Ability to work on issue-rich campaigns in highly regulated industries
- Managing day-to-day advice and delivery for clients
- Experience working in an agency.
- Knowledge and understanding of the global and political trends affecting the energy and industrials sector, particularly regarding the UK’s relationship with other countries in a multi-polar world.
- Interest in the UK’s ambitions to modernise and decarbonise its infrastructure and systems.
- Experience delivering proactive campaigns, and understanding of the channels needed, to engage politicians, policymakers and other stakeholders
- Help mentor and coach the more junior members of the team.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021