Date Added: 19 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Executive - EU Digital Policy
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Length of Contract: Permanent
Our client, a fully integrated communications agency, is currently looking to a dynamic Senior Account Executive with experience in EU digital policy areas to join their fast growing EU Public Affairs team in their Brussels office.
The Senior Account Executive will deliver excellent insight and assist in providing strategic direction to our clients in a variety of sectors.
- Coordinating and managing daily client deliverables.
- Organising meetings and client calls; writing and circulating meeting agendas and taking notes and action points in client calls and meetings.
- Being an active team member on public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative).
- Developing detailed knowledge of a number of policy and legislative issues around policy areas such as financial services, the digital economy and energy/extractives.
- Monitoring, tracking and analysis of the EU legislative agenda.
- Helping the team to develop the company’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating marketing content and supporting the development of our social media profile.
- Keeping up to date with political and current affairs and flagging important developments to the team and clients.
- Supporting the team in new business activity.
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative landscape and policy is essential – particularly digital policy areas including digital single market.
- A strong interest in EU public affairs, policy and current affairs.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a consultancy, European institution, trade association or equivalent organisation as an Account Executive/ Consultant or equivalent
Closing Date: 30 September 2021