Date Added: 19 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Account Manager - EU Public Affairs
Working For: Client of Hanson Search
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Length of Contract: Permanent
Our client, a fully integrated communications agency, is currently looking for an Account Manager with experience in Financial Services to join their fast-growing EU FS Public Affairs team in their Brussels office.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-moving environment helping clients stay on top of the busy EU legislative landscape.
- Building and managing public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative) in the Financial Services sector.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Financial Services policy and legislative issues.
- Monitoring, tracking and analysing the EU legislative agenda.
- Helping to develop the company’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating content for our website and supporting the development of our social media profile.
- Supporting new business activity including working on pitches and responding to request for pitch documents.
- A “get up and go” attitude, ready to assist in a wide range of tasks, build networks and lead on specific projects, tasks or policy areas.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Research skills.
- Planning and organisation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The working language of the office is English, an additional language would be an asset but not essential.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021