Date Added: 21 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Political Risk
Working For: GPW + Co Ltd
Salary: Dependant on the candidate and experience level
Length of Contract: Full time permanent role
Looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Political Risk practice. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work on and manage a number of business intelligence and political risk projects for clients.
Your coverage areas will include Russia and Caspian or Middle East and Africa. You will be required to maintain current knowledge of political developments in these countires and be able to speak to clients about them. You may need to speak to the media on behalf of GPW and present at larger conference events.
This role requires flexibility as the successful candidate will be required to travel and work outside normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays, as the requirements of projects may dictate.
- Desk-based research, drawing upon the range of search engines and databases generally available;
- Work on weekly bulletins for retainer clients on key countries
- Work on business intelligence and political risk projects for clients; we would anticipate that you would experience a variety of GPW’s workflow, including investigations and due diligence assignments
- Field research and OSINT
- Proactive research and enquires as required, including interviews
- Present analytical findings to the highest standard in the form of written reports, verbal briefs and visuals
- Support researching and drafting of project proposals
- Develop and maintain a network
- Keep updated on political developments
- Contribute to identifying and developing resources useful for investigative research
- A full and active part in the overall activities of the company, lending support and assistance as and when necessary
- Supporting less experienced Analysts in their research, improving research techniques, and adding to the training programme
- English speaker
- Ability to carry out research in another language
- Excellent analytical and report writing on a quick turnaround basis
- Experience in reporting directly to clients
- Ability to debrief external resources in person and by telephone
- Knowledge of research databases
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and deadlines at once
- Two years’ plus experience in the business intelligence sector or other relevant commercial experience
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Interviews will take place from October onwards and the start date is felxible depending on the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject reference ‘GPW Application Ref PR102’.