Date Added: 21 August 2021
: 20 September 2021
Job Title: International Training Content and Administration Manager
Working For: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies
Length of Contract: Permanent
ICPS are specialists in delivering public sector training and events. With over 20 years’ industry experience, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality and innovative training courses for Governments, civil servants, regulators and other key policy makers. We ensure learners develop their skills and achieve their career goals through industry-leading training programmes.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant team!
- Research, develop and organise week-long training courses for UK and international governments, civil servants, regulators, election commissions and other public sector organisations
- Prepare agendas and course outlines for bespoke courses for ‘in-house’ training
- Ensure smooth running of the courses via online platforms and in international locations
- Secure appropriate trainers for relevant courses and build strong working relationships with them
- Manage feedback and evaluation from learners and make necessary changes to course outlines
- Work closely with various accreditation and certification organisations like CPD and ILM
- Support the sales and commercial teams in securing new contracts and partnerships
- Organise annual, quarterly and monthly training schedules and keep all parties informed of changes
- Report directly to the Chief Executive/Executive Director and contribute towards growth and expansion plans
- Graduate with 2+ years of experience in events, research, training and learning & development or similar areas
- Interest in public policy, international relations and economic development
- Organised, able to work towards strict deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications as well as Zoom, Teams and similar online conference platforms
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams based in the UK and internationally
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic would be desirable but not essential
- 25 Days annual leave
- Working from home
- Continuing professional development
- Workplace pension
- Abundant growth opportunities in the UK and other locations where ICPS has a presence
Closing Date: 20 September 2021
The interviewing process may start as soon as we begin receiving applications.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and please include the job title in the subject line of the email.