Date Added: 24 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Consultant roles
Working For: Flint Global Ltd
Salary: Competitive salary & excellent bonus
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for new members of our team. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with experience of:
• Infrastructure policy and regulation on issues such as infrastructure project finance, contract management, public procurement and/or infrastructure regulatory policy;
• Transport policy and regulation across the sectors, including aviation, road vehicles and rail, on issues such as decarbonisation and the climate agenda, contracting and licencing, governance reform and investment. Knowledge of the rail sector is specifically desirable.
• Private equity and alternative investments, supporting investment firms and their portfolio companies with origination, political and policy due diligence, transaction support and strategic sector and geography-based advice across an enormously varied range of sectors, such as health, energy, food, sport and social care.
We are looking for candidates from a range of backgrounds, with experience working in organisations such as:
• An investor, asset management or investment bank
• A strategy consultancy or in a boutique advisory firm
• UK Govt, European National Govt, the European institutions or for a political party
• A major regulator
• A central bank or multilateral institution
• A trade body or think tank
• An infrastructure company or developer.
We are looking for candidates with c.3-5 years’ work experience. In particular, we are looking for:
• Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills – the ability to draw out the implications of complex evidence and analysis to give clear strategy and policy advice
• An understanding of the policy, political and/or regulatory context that MIA clients will operate in
• The ability to learn quickly and get to grips with complex policy issues that affect our clients.
• Strong written communication skills, with ability to draft clear documents for internal and external use with varying degrees of expert knowledge
• Strong oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues to non-specialists
• Good organisational skills including prioritsing, planning and scheduling complex tasks proactively, and under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills – a flexible approach and the ability to work well as part of a team
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
The interview process for this role is written exercise and two interviews.
Details of all roles can be located at the Flint Global careers page. https://flint-global.com/people/careers/
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to the relevant job posting on the Flint Global careers page. We will review applications and invites individuals to interview on an ongoing basis from the date of publication of the job posting.