Date Added: 31 August 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Researcher
Working For: Barker Strategy Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
Barker Strategy is recruiting for two full-time roles.
To assist with clients and campaigns that span a range of policy areas.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- excellent organisation and communication skills; and
- an understanding of and interest in the British media and UK political landscape
The job will involve:
- producing well-sourced and accurate briefing notes and research on a wide range of issues;
- monitoring proceedings in Parliament, Westminster and the media; and
- identifying problems and opportunities before they arise.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ROLE
Candidates will be expected to have a strong record of video editing and graphic design, as well as an excellent understanding of social media.
The role will involve:
- Creating video, graphic and interactive content on a daily basis;
- Website administration; and
- Social media management.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Please email a very brief cover note along with a CV, and please make clear how your studies or previous/current employment applies to the above key skills required for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.