Date Added: 1 September 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Senior Policy Writer - Health & life Sciences
Working For: Public Policy Projects
Location: London or Virtual
Length of Contract: Permanent
Public Policy Projects is an independent and cross-party policy institute with a clear liberal and internationalist point of view. We bring together public and private sector leaders, investors, policymakers, and commentators with a common interest in the future of public policy. We believe that good public policy is the essential foundation of an open, liberal society.
This is an opportunity to make a real world impact through the creation and delivery of groundbreaking policy work. Past projects have enabled the team to assess the current policy landscape in respect of rare, genetic and undiagnosed conditions, as well as convening experts and decision-makers from around the world to highlight areas for international collaboration and strengthen the understanding of genomics. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with policy experts from across the world and develop your own policy subject matter expertise.
- Concept to delivery creation of policy insight, published through reports, publications and virtual/physical events
- Project management, development and delivery of State of the Nation and State of the Globe policy reports in conjunction with subject matter experts and key stakeholders
- Generation of nationally recognised policy insight to be launched at PPP events and major national and international conferences
- Production of thought leadership content for PPP Journals related to field of work
- Editing and amending workof other Policy Analysts
- Supporting Policy Managers with project strategy and long-term vision
- Leading other members of the team on project, event and publication delivery
- 2 plus years industry experience required.
- Keen interest in UK policy development with interpretation skills
- Thrives in an intellectual, fast paced but ultimately target driven environment
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate and think deeply about problems and presents creative solutions while evaluating pros and cons of each option
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your health and life sciences policy experience to email@example.com