Date Added: 1 September 2021
: 1 October 2021
Job Title: Public Affairs and Communications Researcher
Working For: Hanson Search
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Length of Contract: Permanent
Hanson Search have an opening for a Public Affairs researcher to join the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Public Affairs and passionate about providing an impeccable service. The ideal candidate will be serious about their career and want to be part of a company, getting involved in events, new product offerings and marketing campaigns.
In this candidate focussed role you will be supporting a more senior member of the team to headhunt and attract Public Affairs talent. We are looking for someone who has experience of working within Public Affairs and is keen to use this knowledge to further their career.
Hanson Search is a leading talent partner for businesses in the sectors of communications and public affairs roles. We recruit globally for in-house teams and agencies across the UK, Europe, Middle East and USA. We work for a range of inhouse clients including tech start-ups and scale ups, global conglomerates, innovate digital platforms that are transforming lives and government associations/campaign teams.
From our offices in London, Paris and Dubai, we recruit globally from New York to Singapore. We work mainly at a mid to senior level – from CEO/CMO/Head of Communications/Head of Public Affairs to managerial levels. Our candidates and clients are responsible for developing a company brand, getting a business or CEO in the press, managing high level crisis’s or engaging with government over key businesses issues.
Our main office is based in London but we will be having a flexible working policy and some of our team are now fully home based, therefore we are open on location.
A few important things that tell you about our personality:
· As a business we are passionate about health and run virtual health and fitness programmes
· Everyone is ambitious – but not at the cost of their colleagues
· When the world turns back to being a little more normal – we will have a blend of home and office working
· We love people to get out and meet people. Coffees, breakfasts, lunches and networking (when we can) are encouraged
· We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
· We want our team to represent a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
Closing Date: 1 October 2021
Start date : ASAP
Please send your CV along with a covering letter letting us know why you are the ideal candidate to Sam White : firstname.lastname@example.org