Date Added: 2 September 2021
: 17 September 2021
Job Title: Account Executive, Health
Working For: WA Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
WA Communications’ specialist health practice has had a game-changing year, winning a raft of new clients, and making its mark in the market. Our continued growth means we now need a brilliant Account Executive to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior public affairs consultant looking to work on eye-catching campaigns for the biggest names in healthcare.
WA is an award-winning public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. We are independent in ownership and outlook, allowing us to focus on outstanding integrated campaigns for our clients and creating a dynamic, collaborative team.
The role will see you quickly get involved across our health clients and gain experience in marketing and business development. You’ll play your part in delivering creative programmes in a range of therapy areas, producing detailed research, analysis and insights. In return, we’ll provide excellent professional development and support to help you to build your own network.
What we are looking for
You’ll be a recent graduate with a genuine interest in healthcare and health issues. Qualities we also value include:
- Good understanding of government and policymaking, and interest in health policy, business, media and communication
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial problems
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Organisation and attention to detail
- A clear and engaging writing style
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- A self-starter with a great approach to teamwork
In return we offer:
- Starting salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s bonus scheme.
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications, in your first year and beyond.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
Closing Date: 17 September 2021
The deadline for applications is Friday the 17th of September. We may interview strong candidates early, so you are encouraged to apply soon.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it.
You can find more information about WA Communications on our website: www.wacomms.co.uk
Please mark your applications: ‘HEALTH AE’ in the subject line