Date Added: 6 September 2021
: 24 September 2021
Job Title: Parliamentary Analyst/Senior Parliamentary Analyst
Working For: Bank of England
Salary: £35,000 - £49,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
The job holder will:
- Use expert understanding of parliamentary procedure, politics and elections and in-depth appreciation of the Bank’s policy making processes to provide top-quality written and verbal political advice to colleagues at all levels of the Bank
- Deliver high-quality output to competing deadlines, including well-judged political analysis as well as briefing packs for Bank parliamentary appearances
- Scan the horizon for future developments, including relevant legislation and Bank accountability to Parliament, to inform the team’s focus
- Support the execution of the team’s strategic planning, including parliamentary engagement and involvement in legislative processes at the appropriate stage
- Manage high-profile workstreams as well as internal secondees, setting objectives and managing their output during their time on the team
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Interviews will start from the week commencing September 27th.
Start date tbc.