Date Added: 6 September 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Political Data Officer
Working For: Vuelio
Length of Contract: Permanent
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. We help them understand what’s important to their customers and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of politics, news and social media.
The Political Data Officer is a new role within the political services team. The post holder will lead on all day to day management of political data, which includes monitoring UK parliaments for key changes and engaging with political office holders to ensure details we hold and publish are correct.
The role requires a keen interest and understanding of the UK parliamentary landscape. Regular and unique project work such as general elections and government restructures ensures variety in the role and requires a tenacious and organised approach to expeditious change.
• A passion for UK politics is an essential requirement.
• Comprehensive knowledge of UK political institutions and procedures, the machinery of government, wider stakeholder influences and the minutia of the policy environment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to listen and to share information and ideas with internal stakeholders within Vuelio.
• A thirst for knowledge, a desire to take ownership to understand all aspects of our services (including new features as they are developed) and to understand our competitors; thus strengthening our ability to position Vuelio against a prospective client’s incumbents.
• A team player who develops collaborative relationships, learns from experience and shares knowledge with others, and adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines.
• Outstanding ability to listen –and seek to understand the challenges and opportunities emerging from feedback both internally and with customers.
• A self-starter; who is motivated and driven to succeed.
• Excellent time management – ability to work to deadlines while retaining quality.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Interviews will be arranged at the earliest convenience and we may make a job offer before the closing date.
Please send a CV to Daniel Loman, email@example.com