Date Added: 7 September 2021
: 15 September 2021
Job Title: Senior Researcher for Social Justice
Working For: SNP Westminster Group
Salary: From £35,525
Length of Contract: Permanent
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing research proposals and commissioning research projects.
• Creating data sets and compiling statistical analysis.
• Undertaking high level research using both qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
• Working with stakeholders across various sectors.
• Identifying and implementing policy based campaigns.
• Liaising with the press team on news releases.
• Writing briefings and questions for day-to-day Parliamentary business.
• Assisting Members in scrutinising legislation and drafting amendments.
• Assisting MP constituency offices with queries.
• Any other tasks required for the daily operating of the research office.
• Masters level qualification and coursework in work, economy and social security/social policy would be highly desirable.
• Previous work experience in social security public policy or advice services is preferred.
• Ability to research various public policy practices and advise on high-level political events.
• Self-starter with excellent personal time management skills.
• Previous management experience is preferred.
Location: Houses of Parliament, London, with potential for hybrid work
Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Please apply via https://uk.indeed.com/job/senior-researcher-bd0a56ac2ae4ccb8