Date Added: 7 September 2021
: 15 September 2021
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Lodestone Communications
Salary: London Living Wage
Length of Contract: 3 months
Dynamic role at an award-winning strategic and corporate communications agency. Our boutique and growing consultancy has clients across Health, Education, Tech & Sustainability.
Lodestone is an award-winning strategy and communications agency with a purpose. We help organisations to change the world for the better. Expect a collaborative atmosphere; entrepreneurial culture and a passion for helping businesses and organisations to explain their positive contribution to complex world issues.
The role will be to provide support across the disciplines of PR, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications and Crisis Comms. We’re offering a 3-month full-time paid internship. We pay our interns the London Living Wage and are signed up to the PRCA’s Intern Guidelines.
The role will involve Hybrid Working, with Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays working in our office near London Bridge and Mondays and Fridays working remotely.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be able cover the following:
• Support a press office function – handling PR, crisis comms and pro-actively pitching stories
• Help monitor parliamentary business, digest policy and be part of a public affairs delivery team
• Support the team as they deliver high quality client services
• Provide research and write corporate materials, compelling content for press releases, speeches and political analysis
• Help organise events and stakeholder consultations for clients and projects across the UK
We are looking for an Intern that displays the following experience and attributes:
• An interest in corporate affairs, politics and the media
• Enjoys writing and digesting complex policy issues
• An eye for detail, and the ability to deliver high quality outputs and client service
• A can-do attitude and an action-oriented approach
• Can work collaboratively in a team or independently – enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Curious about the world with a passion for understanding complex issues
Lodestone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our business stronger.
Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Interview Date - Interviews are likely to take place between 21st – 24th September for an 11th October 2021 start date.
Be part of our growth story, to apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org