CEMEX have a exciting role,in collaboration with the European Public Affairs Director help plan, co-ordinate and implement the company’s UK public affairs activities,
• Develop and manage key external stakeholder relations.
• Be a part of the wider Corporate Affairs team working closely with communications, sustainability, carbon management, social impact and ERM, and other support functions as well as providing key support to the UK operations.
• Monitoring, analysis and reporting as required.
• Provide support to the European Public Affairs Director in their regional work.
• Help in departmental organizational and administrative tasks.
• 2 – 5 years experience in at least one of below mentioned areas:
• Public Affairs, Government Relations, Sustainability, CSR/Social Impact, Risk Management, Communications, Social Media, Public Relations.
• Experience in creating and implementing projects and programmes.
• Excellent written English. Power Point & Excel skills
• Honours Degree or equivalent.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 27th September.