Date Added: 9 September 2021
: 19 September 2021
Job Title: Research and Insight Analyst
Working For: Healthwatch England
Salary: £22,872 per annum National Framework) or £27,890 (London Framework – if you are London homebased and live within the boundary of the M25)
Length of Contract: Permanent
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim to help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for an exceptional Research and Insight Analyst who wants to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
Let us tell you about the role:
As our Research and Insight Analyst, you will play a key role in helping to deliver this goal by:
- Analysing insight from local Healthwatch to identify themes
- Undertaking straightforward primary research projects to influence service and system change as part of a project team
- Assisting our network to undertake high quality research and engagement with people to understand what matters most to them.
- Assisting Healthwatch England colleagues undertake straightforward business insight projects
- Specific Skills and Experience
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to plan and undertake primary research involving mixed methods
- Ability to think logically and solve data problems, working through errors to reach a resolution.
- Ability to process, interpret and present complex information in an easily understood accessible format, within tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and consistency in recording, inputting, and coding data.
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced changing environment, reacting and make recommendations in response to changing circumstances.
- A demonstrable interest in health and social care policy
- Advanced user capabilities in MS Excel or equivalent program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across an organisation to achieve shared objectives
- Commitment to Healthwatch England’s vision, purpose and approach
Closing Date: 19 September 2021