Date Added: 9 September 2021
: 21 September 2021
Job Title: Senior Case Officer
Working For: NHS England
Location: Location flexible
Salary: £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Length of Contract: Fixed term until 1 April 2022
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communications skills to perform this key role in the External Affairs team of the Communications Directorate (part of the CE and COO office). Working as part of a small team, the Freedom of Information and Parliamentary Business team, the post holder will have an important role in delivering a vital part of NHS England and Improvement’s Parliamentary and public accountability function.
The post holder will:
- Be expected to work independently on Parliamentary Business casework, including Parliamentary Questions (PQs), letters from MPs and briefings to Ministers;
- Deliver to often tight deadlines, while managing multiple cases at once;
- Be expected to be highly competent in written communication, as they will be required to draft letters for very senior Directors, including the Chief Executive;
- Be flexible and able to work closely with colleagues to resolve casework;
- Have a good knowledge of the FOI Act;
- Be a good networker and able to achieve results through collaboration with colleagues.
The post holder will report to the Parliamentary Business Advisor. They will not have any line management responsibility. The post is Leeds, London or regionally-based; occasional travel will be expected when allowed.
The role is being advertised on a fixed term basis due to additional short-term requirements.
Closing Date: 21 September 2021
This advert closes at 23:59
Interview time and dates will be confirmed after shortlisting.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Please apply online at https://www.england.nhs.uk/about/working-for/?_ts=1#!/job/v3454797
For further information please contact Steve Hilton (Deputy Head of External Affairs) at email@example.com