Date Added: 10 September 2021
: 22 September 2021
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: The Social Change Agency
Length of Contract: Fixed term 1 year
The Social Change Agency comprises a team that are experts in creating social impact using social innovation, peer networks, community organising, collaboration and systemic and organisational change approaches. We provide strategic consulting, communications expertise, training and programme design to create social impact.
We are looking for a Consultant who wants to be part of a growing organisation that makes impactful social change. We keep the leadership of people with experience of social issues at the heart of that change – it’s an important value of ours and expect our team to share this value.
What you’ll be doing
Project Delivery and Client Management 70%
- Delivery of consultancy projects in line with your skills and experience.
- With support and oversight from the Head of Consultancy or Principal Director as appropriate, managing the delivery of small consultancy projects.
- Managing the relationship with clients of small consultancy projects, coordinating set up, delivery, and final reporting with the delivery team, and escalating any risks and changes or contractual decisions to SMT.
- Supporting wider projects
Consultancy Team Support 20%
- Leading on the delivery of specific parts of programmes
- Provide support to members of the consultancy team delivering projects
- Report writing that can incorporate qualitative and quantitative research
- Facilitation of external and internal workshops and meetings
- Research related to best practice and other needs of clients
- Communicate with the Marketing Officer as and when needed
Strengthening the business and personal development 10%
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as applicable.
- Support internal activities and the development of the wider team
- Provide support as required to the success of the team.
- Work with your line manager to ensure that you are growing and developing your skills.
For full details please visit our website: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/job-opportunity-social-change-consultant/
Closing Date: 22 September 2021
Webinar (optional): 13th Sept, 6-7pm. Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUoduCrrT4iGdXEdbsaqEzEE20v0BxxRD8A
Application deadline: 12pm
Interviews: 29th Sept
Start date: Ideally you would be able to start immediately.
To apply please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/SVVSTZDzrmwJUQ3L7
Please note that CVs and cover letters will not be considered.
If you would like to see the full list of questions that will be asked or edit your answers before pasting them into the form, an outline of the application questions can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lC7uS70KPNyGFKHdeA32ZiB1iysgmAXbG6z8ieSlTKE/edit?usp=sharing