Date Added: 10 September 2021
: 24 September 2021
Job Title: Community Engagement Project Lead
Working For: Soundings
Length of Contract: Permenant
We are recruiting for a Project Leader to manage teams of engagement professionals on a small number of significant, mostly London-based projects. This is a client facing role delivering high quality projects to time, scope and budget.
• Manage and lead teams of 3-5 core professionals, across a limited range of significant, concurrent projects;
• Plan, provide strategic oversight on and oversee the end to end delivery of consultation and engagement strategies on large scale urban change and rural projects, working closely with the client, the design team and, where required, key public and private sector stakeholders ;
• Be closely involved in the production and delivery of critical documents such as fee projections, public facing media, exhibitions, Statements of Community Involvement and detailed consultation reports;
• Lead or provide strategic input into project communications and real public relations working closely with the client team or other appointed consultants;
• Work closely with the directorship to inform business development.
• Support team members in the development of consultation strategies, events and communications – seeking innovative and effective approaches;
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to structure, chair and facilitate meetings with important individuals, stakeholders, councillors, officers and the public (usually in the form of a focus group of some kind)
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Please send your CV and cover letter in an email titled Project Lead to email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is midnight
- 45-minute Interviews will be held (via Zoom or Microsoft Teams)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role in an email title Project Lead to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.