Date Added: 10 September 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Working For: Apollo Strategic Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
Apollo Strategic Communications, a rapidly expanding international public relations agency, is looking for an account manager to work on its growing number of high profile accounts.
Reporting to a senior account director and senior account manager, this is an opportunity to work with an elite client list that includes foundations, international corporations, national governments and tech companies.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in public policy and several years’ experience working in a journalism, PR or a communications-focused role.
They will also have:
- An in-depth knowledge and passion for the media old and new, have a powerful intellect that can master complex issues quickly, as demonstrated by an exceptional academic track record.
- Strong writing skills, the ability to work in a team under pressure to tight deadlines, and the energy, flexibility, and tenacity to take on responsibilities.
- The interpersonal skills to win the confidence of clients and to pitch to journalists.
- The organisation skills required to create an impressive coverage report for a client or organise a successful media event.
- Tenacity, and the ability to take on responsibility.
The successful candidate will be expected to work from home, although, on occasion, will need to attend meetings, usually in London. Occasional work outside of normal office hours will be required.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
We will interview on a rolling basis. Early applications are advised.
Please send a one-page cover letter, together with a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org