Date Added: 13 September 2021
: 10 October 2021
Job Title: Senior Research Executive – Public / Business Team
Working For: Savanta
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 + Benefits Package
Length of Contract: Permanent
Savanta is a thriving insights, research and data consultancy that informs and inspires clients to Make Better Decisions. We are looking for an ambitious qual-leaning researcher with strong writing and project management skills and a passion for public policy to join ASAP.
About the Role
Playing a key role in the successful delivery of predominantly qualitative research projects for a small number of clients in the public policy, regulatory and membership association space, your day-to-day responsibilities will extend to:
- End-to-end delivery of ad-hoc projects on a wide variety of topic areas from cashless society and behaviour change to membership association survey research;
- Applying effective project management skills to plan and deliver projects of varying complexity simultaneously, often with competing deadlines;
- Conducting IDIs with senior stakeholders including MPs on topics such as pensions, personal finance and vulnerable adults’ access to cash;
- Applying your research expertise to summarise findings and actionable insights that meet client’s objectives in final drafts of project reports;
- Applying subject matter knowledge and excellent writing skills to draft high-quality long-form (40-50 page) public policy reports.
The role will reward someone who has a solid grounding in research design and analysis, the confidence to manage senior stakeholders, is willing to get stuck in and is not hesitant to share ideas. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2+ years’ experience of conducting ad hoc research for private or public sector organisations alongside an understanding or strong interest in public policy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including self-management and prioritisation of time and resources against conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to learn and quickly grasp new and often complex public policy topics.
- Solid experience of delivering end-to-end on ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects.
Why Join Us
Savanta employs over 350 people globally and has ambitious growth plans. As well as a highly competitive salary and unlimited annual leave, our benefits package includes pension contributions, private medical insurance or gym membership, a birthday bonus, flexible working practices and much more.
Closing Date: 10 October 2021
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Suitable applicants will be invited to interview as and when identified and may be appointed before the closing date.
16 Sept: description edited