We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join our dynamic and fast-growing Advocacy team.
The Junior Account Executive will provide support to clients across a variety of sectors including media, technology, aerospace, sport, food & drink and financial services.
As a Junior Account Executive you are responsible for conducting research into high-profile policy areas, monitoring political developments and producing briefing notes to help shape public affairs strategies. Further responsibilities include producing action notes from meetings, drafting letters to MPs and Ministers and supporting the senior team by researching new clients and helping to pitch for new business.
The successful candidate will join our award-winning, market-leading, public affairs practice, working with over thirty political specialists to advise some of the world’s biggest brands on UK political and regulatory issues.
Our clients include Facebook, Uber, Goldman Sachs, Premier League, Airbus, Sky, Camelot, British Beer & Pub Association and Tate & Lyle Sugars.
• Monitor policy audiences and Parliamentary business to compile up-to-date records of issues relevant to clients
• Conduct value-add research and produce high quality draft intelligence reports
• Organise logistics for Parliamentary and stakeholder events
• Draft client meeting agendas and effective action notes from internal account meetings and new business meetings, together with efficient maintenance of new business databases
• Maintain relevant records of target stakeholder and audience groups relevant to clients and sectors
• Draft presentation materials for new business credentials and pitches, contributing towards new business pitches
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Prior public affairs experience is desirable e.g. an internship in-house or with a consultancy, or time in a politician’s office
• An understanding of UK policy, the Parliamentary system and workings of Westminster (or Devolved Administrations)
• Passion for politics and an understanding of the potential impact on businesses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management and strong organisational skills
• Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team
Interviews to commence ASAP, start date dependent on candidate availability.