Date Added: 25 November 2021
: 8 December 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Executive - Public Affairs
Working For: FleishmanHillard UK
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
FleishmanHillard is proudly positioned as the “agency for change”; the go-to public affairs agency for clients who want to shape decision-maker opinions on critical strategic policy issues, whether global, Europe-wide, national or local.
We are proud of our “communications approach”, built on smart political insight, a creative mindset and an integrated approach to delivery, which increasingly draws on digital advocacy and media, alongside traditional public affairs.
Ranked in the top tier of UK public affairs agencies this is an opportunity to be part of an upwardly mobile team in which there will be opportunities to develop and grow.
As a Senior Account Executive, we will expect you to be able to deliver top quality work, based on a strong understanding of our clients’ commercial priorities and the political landscape that may impact them.
- Day-to-day delivery on a portfolio of client accounts, monitoring political developments, undertaking research and preparing high-quality written material.
- Getting to know our client's issues as well as they do, offering smart strategic thinking to help them stay ahead of the political/regulatory agenda.
- Developing integrated campaigns, working with media and digital specialists across the business.
- Contributing to the management and reporting of client work in progress.
- Developing relationships across FH practices to identify and secure organic growth, and playing a significant role in proposals and pitches.
- Inspiring, supporting and motivating colleagues to build a highly engaged and productive team.
- You enjoy learning about new areas of policy and advising our clients on how to communicate with political stakeholders effectively.
- That you can be an all-rounder: policy expert, researcher, communicator and advisor.
- You're written work is both analytical, well-structured and accurate.
- Ability to translate knowledge of policy developments into commercial impacts.
- Evidence of networking confidence (political and commercial).
- Fun to work with, a team player, with emotional intelligence and a strong commitment to supporting others.
- Hunger for success and personal development, we’d like you to join us at FleishmanHillard because you want to build a public affairs career with us.
Closing Date: 8 December 2021
Deadline for applications: 5pm
Written assessments and interviews: 9-17 December 2021.
Start date: Early 2022 (subject to notice periods)
Application: CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1-page max) outlining your suitability for the role.