Date Added: 9 December 2021
: 8 February 2022
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Analyst
Working For: Gopuff
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus & equity (RSUs)
Length of Contract: Permanent
Gopuff is looking for a dynamic and outgoing Corporate Affairs Analyst to join our outstanding global Corporate Affairs Team. You will be essential in supporting the business' European Corporate Affairs Organisation to ensure that project goals are being achieved throughout the department. This role is based in London and will require up to 20% travel across Europe.
- Support the Corporate Affairs Team in managing Gopuff's legislative and regulatory affairs across Europe.
- Develop and maintain legislative and regulatory tracking systems.
- Update internal partners about the potential impacts of any regulatory and legislative change.
- Manage partner database, project dashboards, and reporting tools to ensure accurate information sharing.
- Coordinate all special public affairs and partner events such as trade association activations, and executive partner engagement activity.
- Conduct research and produce reports, providing recommendations for the corporate affairs team leadership.
- Special Project Management.
- Compliance and Reporting of Government Affairs Activity as necessary.
- Review, analysis, and reporting of lobbying activity of internal staff and external consultants, where this is required.
- 3-5years of experience in a political research, public policy, or political role. European experience desired but not obligatory.
- Thrive in an intensely collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Have excellent analytical and project management skills, the ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing, and the discipline to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- A detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to think critically and exercise independent judgment.
Closing Date: 8 February 2022
Interview Details: 2-3 stage process, each will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Start Date: as soon as possible (notice period taken into account)
Apply for the role by clicking on the above link, scrolling to the bottom, and clicking "Apply For This Job".
Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org