Date Added: 11 December 2021
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: BECG
Location: Manchester / Internet
Length of Contract: Permanent
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in public affairs, politics and/or public consultation with experience of working across the North. Good political contacts are desirable, and the ambition to play an active part in a growing team is essential. You will have an understanding of the development and planning sectors and be enthusiastic to work on strategic projects in both areas.
With a strong commercial focus, you will be driven to build accounts and develop new business across a range of clients and sectors. If you’re looking to further your career by joining our award-winning team then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll need to know
• Have a strong understanding of the various levels of government work and some knowledge of the property and planning sector
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Demonstrate drive, commitment and a focus to producing work of the highest standard
• Have attention to detail, excellent workload management and be a good team player
• Have existing understanding of and relationships with local and devolved politicians, media, and prospective clients
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for supporting the senior leadership team in executing creative engagement programmes to help achieve your clients' objectives. Your work will include organising public and virtual exhibitions, delivering stakeholder events, overseeing the delivery of political and stakeholder research and producing collateral to support our award-winning campaigns. You will also be expected to have a good understanding of the region’s media landscape as well as experience running engaging social media campaigns to support investment into the region’s built environment.
Alongside your work with clients you will be given opportunities to develop your own network, contribute to new business and marketing activities and help develop BECG’s products and services.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022