Date Added: 17 December 2021
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant at Conservative Campaign Headquarters to join the Party Co-Chairman’s Office. We are looking for a proactive, hands-on team player to support a busy Chairman’s team.
The successful candidate will assist the Party's Co-Chairman, Deputy Chairman and Vice Chairmen in their roles by providing day-to-day office support.
• Management of the Co-Chairman’s diary, and assisting with scheduling, logistical arrangements and preparing for meetings.
• To assist with drafting high-quality correspondence, and accurate replies to letters and e-mails on behalf of the Co-Chairman, the Deputy Chairman and Vice Chairmen.
• To lead on Conference diary and assist with Conference events preparation and management.
• To assist with the successful delivery of projects and assignments working with, and on behalf of, the Co-Chairman, Deputy Chairman and Vice Chairmen.
• Assist with the logistical arrangements for tour days and Co-Chairman visits, and travel with the Chairman on some political tours.
• Provide administrative support to the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff, include the raising of POs and payment of invoices.
• Be flexible and provide cover for other staff members working for the Co-Chairman in case of absence.
• Provide varied office support to the Co-Chairman, Deputy Chairman and Vice Chairmen.
• Have a responsibility to follow CCHQ Data Protection (DP) and Information Governance (IG) policies and procedures
• Understand the principals of PPERA (2000) and how it may apply to you as an employee of a political party. Know how to recognise and report a donation in kind
Your Professional Experience:
• Outstanding communication skills and strong attention to detail.
• An ability to prioritise workloads effectively and work well under pressure within a fast-paced political office.
• A strong, pro-active work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively with senior CCHQ employees, Members of Parliament, and Conservative Party volunteers.
• Ability to remain confidential and discrete at all times
• Strong political knowledge, understanding and judgment
• A commitment to the Conservative Party's aims and values.
• Willingness to travel occasionally.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
please apply via our recruitment website.