Date Added: 21 December 2021
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Consultant / Senior Consultant
Working For: Beyond2050
Salary: Consultant: £25,000 - 40,000 / Senior Consultant: £45,000 - 60,000 DOE
Length of Contract: Permanent
Beyond2050 is a fast growing agency based in central London. We support organisations to deploy strategies and tactics to meet policy and commercial objectives, and specialise in hydrogen and green technologies.
As a young but ambitious agency, your role is likely to be flexible. This brings the opportunity to take on responsibility from the start, play a leading role in projects and introduce your own ideas for growing the company further. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our team, working across a range of projects and clients and contributing to our growth.
- Political analysis and research
- Production of political assessments and reports
- Interaction with clients, politicians, advisers, officials and industry representatives
- Drafting of correspondence, media and social media content
- Supporting political interventions
- Event organisation and management
- Horizon scanning and opportunity spotting
- Manage a diverse range of client relationships, providing intelligent, informed and creative communications and public affairs strategies and advice
- Strategically planning and managing activity and events for a portfolio of clients
- Maintaining a strong network of contacts across corporate, politics and the media
- Drafting and supporting colleagues in the drafting of communications materials, including briefings, policy documents, evidence submissions, press releases and content for media / social media
- Supporting the professional development of staff
We operate a hybrid working model, with 2 - 3 days a week required in the office.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Start Date: Flexible
Please submit CVs to email@example.com clearly stating which position you are applying for.