Date Added: 22 December 2021
: 28 January 2022
Job Title: Admin Manager
Working For: Amanda Solloway MP (Derby North)
Salary: IPSA Pay Scales
Length of Contract: Permanent
Looking for an experienced Administration Manager who has experience managing the day to day tasks of an office, ability to manage other people when required and to take on senior tasks to support management.
Ideally the applicant will have 1 years experince in a senior role and will have a full uk driving licence.
- Strong organisatioanl skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to compromise and adapt to change using a common sense approcah
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of microsoft including outlook, teams and excel
- Basic people and operational management skills
- Supporting the Office Manager in running the office (liasing with contract providers, dealing with office bills etc)
- Managing staff in Office Managers absence
- Project managing (organising events and taking charge of relaitve projects such as awarness campaings, visits etc)
- Helping to ensure all information for each meeting, visit and interview etc is compiled and delivered in time and in a way that is most helpful to the Manager and Member
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
Interviews will be ASAP in the New Year.
Please email CV and brief cover letter to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org