Date Added: 23 December 2021
: 22 February 2022
Job Title: Research and Evaluation Officer
Working For: a client of Michael Page
Salary: £31,180 - £36,900
Length of Contract: Permanent
Research and Evaluation Officer
London (Flexible working)
- Conduct and commission in-depth research, monitoring, evaluation and analysis to build the evidence base to support the Organisation to meet its regulatory objectives and strategic priorities.
- Use technical expertise and knowledge to manage and deliver all stages of the research process
- Produce research reports and briefings which communicate evidence in a user-friendly way
- Provide research support for the Strategy and Policy department
- Work with colleagues to ensure the appropriate dissemination, uptake and use of the Organisation's research evidence, and monitor its impact
- Extensive use of a range of qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods data collection and analysis skills.
- Ability to use different data collection techniques and a range of data analysis approaches using appropriate IT software
- Ability to translate policy requirements into robust research specifications which meet customer needs
- Experience of working in research or analytical role within a regulatory, policy or public affairs setting
- Demonstrable experience of writing clear and compelling research reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and the ability to collate analyse, interpret and present complex information that is accessible to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presenting complex information and difficult messages clearly and persuasively
- Committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity at all stages of the research process and in daily working practice
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Interview date: ASAP
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you'd like to find out more about this role or apply for this position
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to let you know if you are unsuccessful for this position.